Saturday, May 4, 2013

Celebration (Finished!), and Silicon Valley Open Studio Events!



Celebration,  Watercolor on Arches Cold Press Board, 6.5"h x 10"w, 2013 #41

Bid at My DPW Auction (Starting Bid $75) 

or, Buy It Now from My Website ($135)

Silicon Valley Open Studio is here! From this weekend on there would be Free Self-Guided Art Studio Tours all through the South Bay area, from Los Gato all the way up to Burlingame. If you are in Palo Alto any of the next three weekends (including this one), come by Great American Framing Company & Gallery at 229 Hamilton Ave. to say hi! I will be there showing my watercolors with 5 other talented painters, mosaic artists and jewelers, including one that cast natural leaves and flower petals into silver jewels! The schedules for each weekend is:

Saturday, May 4, 2013 from 10am to 4pm and
Sunday, May 5, 2013 from 11am to 4pm

Daily art demonstrations will take place throughout the weekend. You can view the complete schedule of days, times and subject matter in the brochure or on the website. Or you can pickup a directory with map at any open studio site, including ours! If you happen to see a big "Silicon Valley Open Studios" yellow poster when strolling down the streets of any bay area cities this weekend, feel free to follow the arrow signs and enjoy a free are show!

You can now buy high quality Giclee prints of many of my sold paintings, both on paper and canvas, as well as some note cards with my paintings here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time visiting and commenting on my blog! Your feedback and encouragements are things that keep me going with I am feeling down or frustrated... I will try my best to reply to every comment ASAP but sometimes life gets in the way and I am a bit slow in my response. I would like to apologize if that happens...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...