Thursday, February 23, 2012

Work in Progress: Dancing Tulip IV

It's been warm and sunny for a few days in San Francisco, and I'm totally caught up in the beautiful mood of spring... So, here's the start of another pink tulip painting, which I am experimenting on Jack Richeson Zoltan Szabo #140 Cold Press watercolor paper. So far, I am totally in love with this paper -- it's pristine white, does not lift easily when glazing, but can lift easy enough when being scrubbed with a synthetic hair brush (not a scrubber), and the surface of the paper does not get easily damaged!


Dancing Tulip IV,  
Watercolor on Jack Richeson Zoltan Szabo 140# Cold Press Paper , 9"h x 6"w, WIP 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time visiting and commenting on my blog! Your feedback and encouragements are things that keep me going with I am feeling down or frustrated... I will try my best to reply to every comment ASAP but sometimes life gets in the way and I am a bit slow in my response. I would like to apologize if that happens...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...